Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Day 20

Yesterday was day twenty and I couldn't post an update because my computer was dead and we were having a thunderstorm so I was afraid to plug it in to charge.  I had a good day overall except I kept getting cold.  It was nearly 90 degrees and I was in sweat pants!  I guess it'll be okay though I would rather be cold occasionally than feel horrible.

I got 10 hours of sleep and about 4L of water.

Epic Calorie Breakdown!

Total Calories: 2015
Carbs: 338.6 grams (66% of Total Calories)
Fat: 48.4 grams (22% of Total Calories)
Protein: 64.6 grams (12% of Total Calories)

Breakfast:
Oatmeal with chocolate and honey

Lunch:
Chow mein with veggies and a peperoni roll

Dinner:
Snacked on watermelon and a banana

As always you all are awesome! Have a great day and a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment