Sunday, July 5, 2015

Day 19

So today was actually really good aside from hurting and my crappy breakfast.  My nerves were on edge all day but that's because of the rain, the food didn't effect me like I thought it would.

So I got about 10 hours of sleep last night and I drank about 4L of water and tea today.

Epic Calorie Breakdown!

Total Calories: 1861
Carbs: 304.8 (62% of Total Calories)
Fat: 36 grams (17% of Total Calories)
Protein: 98 grams ( 20% of Total Calories)

Breakfast:
So this was my worst choice for food but I ate two doughnuts and drank two bottles of water.

Lunch:
My mom found Chicken Jerky and I ate about half of the bag, it was good but it wasn't as good as I wanted.

Then I found these Steamfresh Protein Blends and they are steamer bags of frozen veggies and whole grains.  I ate the Southwestern Blend which was red pepper, black beans, lentils, corn, couscous, and rice.  I ate that with two 8 inch tortillas and lettuce and a little bit of mustard for extra flavor.

Dinner:
I made a smoothie with strawberries, a pulot(which is basically a white plum), two bananas, some local honey(because my doctor says to eat it due to the anti-microbial properties it has) and apple juice.  It was so good.  I will do a post on honey and bee pollen and the ethical ways it is collected from local hives.

As always you all are awesome!  Have a great night and a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment