Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Day 15

I changed the name of my blog because FruitAFTER4 has been changed to Light@Night, you can learn more about it by following and watching videos on youtube by Earthling Nutrition.  That being said I will still be doing my blog as I have been the past two weeks.

I had a horribly hectic day today so my calories are lower than they normally are and I can tell you that tomorrow will probably not be vegan because I will be eating out because we are going shopping tomorrow.  One meal does not define me though so I'll be okay.

I got about 10 hours of sleep last night and drank about 3L of water today.  I'm actually working on the last little bit of my third liter so yeah.

Epic Calorie Breakdown!

Total Calories:1235
Carbs: 235.4 grams (75% of Total Calories)
Fat: 24.6 grams (17% of Total Calories)
Protein: 27.1 grams (8% of Total Calories)

Breakfast:
I made Tofu Scramble with half a block of tofu, some chopped onion and spices on toast.

Lunch:
A few Doritos, a boiled sweet potato with sugar and cinnamon, a peice of toast

Dinner:
Dried pineapple and a pack of Randoms gummies

I know, not the healthiest things ever but hey it was stressful today.

As always you all are awesome!  Have a great night and an even better day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment