Thursday, July 2, 2015

Day 16

Well I didn't have a vegan day and I knew I wouldn't.  We ate out like I figured.  I am so not ready for tomorrow, I have never been in a wedding and it literally makes me sick to my stomach nervous.  I have to get up at like 9 in the morning so I need to go to bed soon so this might be a short blog and I so apologize.

I got about 9 hours of sleep last night and got in about 4L of water.

Epic Calorie Breakdown!

Total Calories: 2386
Carbs: 508.9 grams (84% of Total Calories)
Fat: 18.7 grams (7% of Total Calories)
Protein: 56.6 grams (9% of Total Calories)

Breakfast:
Pancakes, my vegan recipe, a few dark chocolate chips, syrup

Lunch:
Spaghetti with sauce

Dinner:
Parmesan crusted Tilapia with rice and a breadstick

Told you it would be short.
As always you all are awesome!  Have a great night and a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment